Gamer, Geek, Dad, Not a dick. NYC, USA.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Underwater City, Shicheng, China. Photo by Chinese National Geographic
- Merie Spurrier Gymnasium Pool - University of Rochester, NY. Photo by cseward
- Ghost Town of Abandoned African Diamond Mine. Photo by Chris Gray
- Madame Sherri Castle Ruins, New Hampshire
- Abandoned Railroad, Lebanon, Missouri
- Abandoned Stone Cottage, Ireland. Photo by ~LeiraEnkai
- Abandoned monastery, Belgium. Photo By odin’s_raven
- Abandoned paperfactory. Photo by =schnotte
- Abandoned Coaling tower in Macon, Georgia. Photo By Kirtsky
- Abandoned Mill. Western Quebec.
By Tessa Farmer, simply stunning and magical tiny sculptures, each almost too small to have been crafted by a human, they simply have to be real fairies. Made from desiccated insect remains and other organic materials, poised in battle with a garden beastie, each around 1cm tall.
“Exchanging Victorian romanticism for the darker pragmatism of science, Farmer evidences her specimens as fearsome skeletal fiends, plausible “hell’s angels” of a microscopic apocalypse.”