Gamer, Geek, Dad, Not a dick. NYC, USA.
Zheng Chunhui, a famous Chinese wood carver spent 4 years engineering this master piece from a single tree. Based on a famous Chinese painting “Along the River During the Quingming Festival” the carving echoes the daily life of the 12th century Chinese local. The level of detail is stunning!
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Underwater City, Shicheng, China. Photo by Chinese National Geographic
- Merie Spurrier Gymnasium Pool - University of Rochester, NY. Photo by cseward
- Ghost Town of Abandoned African Diamond Mine. Photo by Chris Gray
- Madame Sherri Castle Ruins, New Hampshire
- Abandoned Railroad, Lebanon, Missouri
- Abandoned Stone Cottage, Ireland. Photo by ~LeiraEnkai
- Abandoned monastery, Belgium. Photo By odin’s_raven
- Abandoned paperfactory. Photo by =schnotte
- Abandoned Coaling tower in Macon, Georgia. Photo By Kirtsky
- Abandoned Mill. Western Quebec.